Pure Adrenaline Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeff Hardy on his match

Go down

Jeff Hardy on his match Empty Jeff Hardy on his match

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:04 am

The camera opens, showing a darkened room. Just a candle stands in the corner and lights up the rooms slightly. Suddenly, the candlelight goes out and a fluorescent green light flickers through the room.
For a second, the light goes out again and the room is completely darkened. As the green light comes back and man's face is seen. The face is painted with different colors, but also has a green shimmer, 'cause of the fluorescent light.

Jeff Hardy: Tonight's Adrenaline Rush! Can you feel it? The adrenaline? The rush? It doesn't matter, 'cause at the latest, when I'll step in the ring, you will. Jeff Hardy, the extreme enigma, will face the Dominican Daredevil. Two great wrestler will step in the ring, but only one will step out as the winner. And there's no question, who'll be that. ME!
Last friday, I got the opportunity to introduce myself by fighting... Nigel McNeal. C'mon Bod, what the hell was that? Are you fuckin' kiddin' me? This guy wasn't even good enough to be a warm up.
Tonight at Adrenaline Rush, I have to fight the the Dominican Daredevil. You better hope, he isn't that easy to beat. I want a fight, so everybody can see, who I am... what I can.

He bares his white teeth and the light turns off, and the camera fades.

Back to top Go down