Pure Adrenaline Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daredevil wins the Adrenaline Championship

3 posters

Go down

Daredevil wins the Adrenaline Championship Empty Daredevil wins the Adrenaline Championship

Post by Dominican Daredevil Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:59 am

Dominican Daredevil walks down to the ring is shown on camera holding the Adrenaline Championship.

Daredevil: I was asked to give some face time to the fans and sign autographs and be an ideal champion. That's not what I'm about. I won this championship by destroying Jeff Hardy and Gunner Hartmann. I defeated great wrestlers yes but love me or hate me I go to this ring out right here and

*Daredevil points to the squared circle to the cheers of fans*

Daredevil: I come out here to be the best wrestler PAW and the world has ever seen and I've shown that over and over again. Now added to my collection of championships is this one right here.

*Daredevil holds the title up to erupting cheers*

Daredevil: I can feel the energy flowing through me as I hold this title and wait to defend it against victim after victim. So whoever is my first casualty to fall at my hands, here's a word of advice. Hit me with everything you got, if you don't show me a fair challenge I will show you the white light waiting for you at the end of the tunnel. Understand? Now bring out my prey.

Dominican Daredevil

Back to top Go down

Daredevil wins the Adrenaline Championship Empty Re: Daredevil wins the Adrenaline Championship

Post by BoD Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:56 am

Too bad the PPV already aired...

BoD
Admin
Admin

https://pawrestling.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Daredevil wins the Adrenaline Championship Empty Re: Daredevil wins the Adrenaline Championship

Post by Psychopathic Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:58 pm

so bod are we on season break...
Psychopathic
Psychopathic

Back to top Go down

Post by BoD Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Yes and I will be on vacation over the week of the 4th. I will try to log once in awhile if I can.

BoD
Admin
Admin

https://pawrestling.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down