Pure Adrenaline Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabaluga at the PPV

Go down

Tabaluga at the PPV Empty Tabaluga at the PPV

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:39 am

Tabaluga makes his way to the Ring with a microphone in his hand. As he arrives at the Ring he slides into it and stops in the middle of the Ring. The Crowd boos to him but he seems unimpressed of this situation

Tabaluga: Shut up folks, be quiet when the the Big guys talking! So your Big Daddy BoD has an interessting plan for tonight again. First of all at the last show I had to fight against my very friend cs_loki and later I shall fight The Mountie. Oh, we are so frightened. And as I have heard of his plans for tonights show my first thoughts were: Oh no! My pants are wet! I have to fight The Mountie again. Oh no, I'm scared!

Tabaluga has an evilish smile in his face as he continues talking.

Tabaluga: Hell no! I'm not frightened and scared and my pants are as dry as ever. But BoD listen to my words. I will show you a hell of a fight. I will show you what real guys could do! I will turn this Ring into a Hell on Earth.

Tabaluga holds on for some seconds and looks around for the reaction of the Crowd which is quiet for now.

Tabaluga: So the next time BoD you have some thoughts you'd better talk with the big guys like us to create a better show! I thought PAW has more to offer than this. And now let the games started!

Tabaluga drops down his mic and rolls out of the Ring while the Crowd boos him even louder as to his Entrance.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum